Jayaboard® Wet-Area Firestop™ is a moisture resistant plasterboard which could be applied in a room with moisture, plus the addition of being fire resistance.
This makes Jayaboard® Wet-area Firestop™ an ideal choice as a moisture and fire resistant substrate for use in moisture areas and also requires fire rating performance.
- Thickness: 13 & 16 mm
- Length 2400 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Non asbestos
- Zero VOC
- Non radioactive material
- Recyclable material
- Server room
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for partition, ceiling, pillar, either for residential or commercial building projects that requires a good fire resistant performance.
- Available Fire resistance up to 3 hour
- Tested and certified with International standard
- Suitable for soundproof partition system and anti-seismic systems.
- The only screw line innovation in Indonesia.
- Optimum Moisture Resistance